TO BE ACCEPTED INTO THE CFF HPP:
- Register for the HPP program and pay associated fee.
- Have a valid CFF licence for the 2017-18 season.
- Purchase an FIE licence on the CFF website ($85), if not already ordered.
- Complete all information under the “My Account” section of the CFF Athlete Portal.
- Send the following items to the HPP Manager by email:
- A signed HPP Athletes Agreement (please initial each page and have signed by a witness) for 2017-18, if not already submitted.
- One recent colour passport-size photos (head and shoulders only). These photos have to be sent every time you apply to the HP Program.
- A photocopy of pages 2-3 from your government of Canada Passport. Please make sure that you have a valid passport for the entire season. Some countries require the passport be valid for 3 to 6 months after scheduled departure.
- A copy of your yearly training plan signed by your personal coach.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you abide by the FIE and CCES anti-doping rules. Please read the Athlete’s Guide to Doping Control published by the CCES and complete the e-learning course True Sport Clean .
All parts of the application that are emailed should be sent at the same time. Application materials must be sent electronically to the HPP Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: No requests for international competitions will be accepted until the athlete’s HP application is verified by the HP Manager and all documents are received. Verification can take up to 7 working days.